Everything for your family holiday in Bavaria
Our ‘All-Inclusive Family Holiday’ is one of the best and most comprehensive offers available in Germany. Our All-Inclusive deal gives children plenty to do as well as allowing parents the opportunity to get away for some time to themselves.
Sumptuous breakfast, lunch, afternoon and evening buffets with sweet and savoury treats (top gourmet cuisine), live cooking stations, and from midday onwards, our special highlight: soft ice cream with colourful toppings, on top non-alcoholic drinks, specialty coffees and teas from the beverage station, available around the clock.
Baby and child care
The child care service is provided for those from 0 to 16 years in different age groups, 7 days a week from 8.30 am to 9.30 pm by 25 professional child minders.
Fun is guaranteed over an area covering 2,000 m² inside and 5,000 m² outside, ensuring that boredom will always be kept at bay while on holiday. Whether on our giant bouncy castle and trampolines, our adventure ropes course next to the creative outdoor play area ‘Murmel’s Water World’ or in our soft play area.
Swimming and sauna complex
Our large indoor pool and infinity outdoor pools provide both fun and exercise while our warm giant whirlpool is best suited to simply float around. Parents can relax in the sauna area or switch off from everyday life in the spa with a massage and cosmetics. Our Kinderhotel, with its swimming pools, has everything you could ever need, regardless of your age.
In room amenities
Our accommodations offer everything necessary for a relaxed family holiday. All sorts of practical extras such as a baby monitor, a bag with bathrobes and bath towels, as well as a SAT-TV with free SKY are included in the rooms.
We're more than happy to help you pack lightly. Many travel and practical needs can be loaned here at no extra charge such as a cot, a baby rocker, a buggy or reclining pram, a humidifier, a nappy pail and changing mat.
Our free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
A safe and weatherproof underground car park is guaranteed for all guests.
On top of the mountains
Free ski passes in winter and cable cars in the summer for the whole family (for the duration of your stay)
Our All Inclusive service leaves no wish unfulfilled
- Breakfast buffet with daily Specials
- Delicious lunch buffet; regular barbecues in the summer and ‘Skier’s Stew’ in the winter for hungry skiers
- Snack, cake and ice cream buffets during the afternoon
- Wide range of themed buffets
- Live cooking stations, and from midday onwards, our special highlight: soft ice cream with colourful toppings
- Soft drinks, speciality coffees and teas from drinks fountains available around the clock
Free of charge
- Bath robes, bath towels
- Baby monitors
- Bottle warmers, kettles and sterilisers
- Baby bouncers
- Air humidifiers and night lights
- Highchairs, bibs
- Baby back carriers
- Changing mats, nappy bins
- Buggies (rain cover, foot muff)
- Baby bath tub
- Sledges (winter only)
Bad Hindelang PLUS
As a Bad Hindelang PLUS host we give you lots of recreational fun for free!
At Familux Resort Oberjoch we call it “holiday without hidden costs”!
The advantages at a glance
- Free use of the mountain railways with Bad Hindelang PLUS. With the Iseler and Wiedhag lifts, you come up to a wonderful alpine hiking / skiing area.
- The Hornbahn Hindelang lift leads directly to the Imberger Horn, a beautiful family hiking and family skiing area (in winter with three toboggan runs). In winter, the ski passes for the Bad Hindelang ski areas which includes Oberjoch, Unterjoch and Bad Oberdorf (during normal operating times *) and free admission to the kids’ snow land (Schneekinderland).
- Free travel on the regular bus route to Sonthofen (Wonnemar) and into the Tannheimer valley (new since 01.12.2019)
- Free ride on the “Giebelhaus” bus from Hinterstein to the Allgäu High Alps nature reserve.
- Free parking at all public parking lots throughout the municipality.
- Free entry to the nature pool in Bad Hindelang.
- Free use of the tennis hall and tennis courts at the Hornbahn in Bad Hindelang.
- Free entry for 4 hours in the Wonnemar water park in Sonthofen. The use of the sauna world and the health spa is at an additional cost.
- Free entry for 3 hours to the Alpspitz bath centre in Nesselwang. Sauna admission at a small additional fee.
- Free fun in the indoor Allgäulino playground in Wertach with trampolines, the highest climbing castle in Germany and much more.
- Archery at the mountain-indian in Oberjoch at the foot of the Iseler.
For the 10th anniversary of Bad Hindelang PLUS card, we have something very special for you: 20 new experiences available exclusively with your PLUS card, starting May 2020. What no one else can, you can experience exclusively with your PLUS card! Get to know real Bad Hindelanger and experience our culture, nature and tradition up close.
- Bad Hindelanger “hiking moments”: Our hiking guide shows you his favourite tours.
- Alpine tours with a look at butter production on Germany's 1st organic alpine pasture: Our farmers Benedikt and Lena show you their pasture and make butter with you.
- Climbing with a mountain guide: Experience the most beautiful climbing trail in the Ostrach valley with our mountain guide Patrick.
- Mountain hiking & yoga – a perfect time-out: recharge your batteries and inner peace in the nature reserve Allgäu High Alps.
- Summer biathlon on the World Cup shooting range: Start. Focus. Fire. On the real World Cup shooting range with professional guidance.
- My tree in Bad Hindelang – tree planting with our forester: become part of Bad Hindelang and plant your own tree with us.
- Photo workshop in unique locations with photographer Jonathan Besler: Capture unique photo motifs in our Allgäu nature.
- Sunset rides with the mountain railways: Watch the last rays of sunshine disappear behind the mountain peaks – an incredible experience.
- Sunrise hikes: be the first on the mountain in the early morning: just inhale and enjoy.
- “Kässpatzen” cooking class: This is how we make our famous “Kässpatzen” in Bad Hindelanger. Cook and try with us.
- Asphalt “Curling”: with the Hindelang ice-sport club.
- Preparation of spice marinades with the meat and spice sommelier: Matthias shows you how to easily prepare tasty marinades for meat, vegetables and fruit in no time at all.
- “Krolf” for everyone: “Krolf” is a mixture of croquet and golf – give it a try.
- Wine seminars with wine sommelier Maria: With a curated selection, Maria will whisk you away to the world of wine.
- Wild herb salad and fragrant hay pillows: Rosi will prepare a delicious wild herb salad with you and sew fragrant hay pillows with you.
- Mowing with a scythe according to old customs: that's how the Hindelang grandfathers mowed our meadows.
- Alphorn player course: Learn to play one of our oldest and best known instruments.
- Mountain bike driving training with World Cup biker Nadine Rieder: tips and tricks from a professional biker.
- Biking with the tourism director Max Hillmeier: Our tourism director shows you his favourite tours in the beautiful Ostrachtal.
- Kletter & Bouldertreff in Tannheim: An excellent indoor climbing facility with top equipment. No matter whether you are a beginner or a professional, you will surely find the right path for you here.
- Cheese seminar with Benedikt and Lena: We make you a real alpine dairyman and let you make your own cheese.
- Bahila children's and family program: All events held by the Immenstadt Nature Experience Centre are free of charge.
You can register for all of our exclusive adventure services at the Tourist Information Bad Hindelang at +49 (0) 8324 8920 or email@example.com.