How safe is your Oberjoch – Familux Resort holiday?
The air is fresh - you are allowed to come!
All our employees took an exclusive COVID-19 quick test before returning to work – all of them got negative results!
YOUR OBERJOCH HOLIDAY COMES WITH MANY EXTRA ADVANTAGES:
- Our secluded location on the outskirts of Oberjoch, the highest village in Germany.
- The vastness of our resort, both indoors and outdoors
- The exclusive comforts for our hotel guests, there is no public traffic or masses around us
- Many years of successful cooperation with the professionals at the German Hygiene Certificate (Deutschen Hygiene-Zertifikates) agency, the engineering office for water quality and many other quality assurance partner companies
- COVID-19 quick tests are available in the hotel (nose test – 2 cm)
We guarantee that you will be cared for by highly capable and motivated employees, all trained according to the current standards of operation. We also ensure that all of our employees have been tested for COVID-19 before opening and are continuously and regularly examined by our company doctor. All employees in the guest area will wear face masks and we, as a team, take the necessary measures precautions very seriously.
THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO ENSURE A SAFE HOLIDAY FOR YOUR FAMILY:
Last Update: 07.06.2021 – 13:30
Entry / Check-In and stay:
- As a rule, proof of “low epidemiological risk” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is mandatory upon entry of our resort and duration of stay
- Children up to the age of 7 (up to 6.9 years) do not need proof of “low epidemiological risk” (tested, recovered, vaccinated).
- The proof (tested, recovered, vaccinated) must be available for inspection upon arrival.
- Should you have had contact with a case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or display any symptoms such as fever and/or acute respiratory illness, of any degree, service and accommodation will not be possible.
1) Tested before arrival
The three verifications | Tested, Recovered, Vaccinated
- a negative test result:
- PCR tests | valid for 24 hours
- Antigen tests | valid for 24 hours
- Antigen self-tests under supervision | valid 24 hours
- Medical verification from doctor confirming the recovery from SARS-CoV-2 within the last 6 months.
- Official confirmation of neutralising antibodies, no older than 3 months.
- Official confirmation of the second vaccination, valid from day 15 after vaccination day or
- Official confirmation of vaccination by vaccine only requiring one dose, valid from the 22nd day after vaccination day
Specific measures for COVID-19 prevention
We kindly ask our guests to comply with the following measures
- Keep at least 1,5 m distance to other people, except people from the same household or fellow travelers in the same suite or chalet.
- Wear a FFP2 mask in all public indoor areas. The mask requirement applies to children from 6 years and older – nose and mouth protection from 6 years old, and FFP2 masks from 16 years old.
- Reserve in advance wherever possible. Reduce traffic jams at the reception and in the restaurant.
- Pay contactless if possible. Preferably settle the bill through card payment.
- Follow the instructions of our employees.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your elbow or in a tissue.
- Do not travel if you are showing signs of illness. If you develop symptoms during your stay, please contact reception by phone.